Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i dont understand some ppl. u said u love me. u said u wana b my bf. u wana do webcam w me, then, i open the door of my home 2u. i want u 2

 meet my parents, my family. i want ur parents to meet mine coz were minors, arent we? but u dont wana follow ANY of the normal&rit ways 2

 make it happend, wat better proff i can offer ANY ONE 2 believe that i am who i say i am? but then, u wana use my bedroom window 2 talk 2me

 without me EVER seeing ur face or my parents knowing who u or ur parents r. how u expect me 2 trust u or believe u if u run away every time

i wana take u 2 the point 2 prove me that u r who u say u r & confront u w reality& 4u 2 show me&my parents ur good intentions?? shame on u

 & in ALL THE ONES LIKE U. u wana do webcam w me? get ur parents ready 2 meet mine through it & ill b able to do it. u cant coz lots of

 excuses?? then 4me is the BIGGEST BULL SHIT EVER. u&the ones like u, better leave me THE FUCK ALONE!! i hope ive been enough clear. thnxs.


this is few twitts i tewtted earlier today coz the ones call "kids" in twitter. hope is enough clear. doesnt require 4u 2b a NASA scientific 2 understand, i think. thnxs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense to me. Be open or go away. You don't need the drama of "secret" relationships - not to mention the danger.

Peace <3
Jay

Justinnakaroblog said...

thnxs Jay. hugs. :)

Vic said...

Getting hurt is never nice but it makes you stronger and more wiser, so speaking your mind is the best policy if people are not being honest. The same thing happened with Sergio, he lamented about his loneliness and I contacted you to help him out. There was nothing we did wrong Justin, we put our heads together to try and help him out, it was what both our hearts instinctively wanted to do. It's the rule of life I'm afraid we have to live with, trust first until we are able to disengage when things go bad.

Anyway mate, I'm glad you have supportive parents to fall back on, and having you here will help other kids not to be taken in so easily.

Take care, and remember your heart is better earned than given away for nothing.

Hugs

Justinnakaroblog said...

thnxs vic. :)