Sunday, January 22, 2012

i cant hate, is not me. i decide to better love riley whaever he is, i dont care no more if he is 5yo or 99. i decide to love his beautiful human heart coz he got a beautiful one regardless whatever happened. ill b his friend 4 ever.






but then YOU came to my life:


ur my light.
my tears
my laugh
my kisses, my hugs, my tenderness, loving care, kindness, honest, loyal, truthful, so sweet, one face, my heart, my soul, the hands that caress me, the shoulder i cry on, the human i hug and start to shake coz u mean the world to me, im in love and all silly, the one that just come and even i doesnt say a word in the whole day you just stay w me, hug me, lay down by my site, rest ur head on my shoulder, u caress me just with ur eyes and they tell me how much you love me. 

idk how to describe how much i love you coz idk the words, i dont even think they exist, but my essence as a human, every molecule, atom, all that we r that cant see and called heart and soul, all me loves you as i ever have love no one.

i thank God every minute i am alive for allow u in my life.

i love you Andy.

7 comments:

Vic said...

Hi Justin

I wish I had a bottle of Andy potion just like you have got, I would rub it all over my body and whistle a happy tune.;)

I love what you write about him even though I'm thumping my desk with jealousy, and throwing darts in the direction of Tampa, Florida. Great to have a laugh eh mate, I bet you and Andy are holding your nuts and running around the room laughing your heads off.

I've asked Andy to make friends with a kid named Sergio, so I hope when you find out from Andy you'll be friends with him too. Life is sharing and Sergio has no friends his age, and that simply makes me clench my fist in anger. Please help him Justin, make his life full of happiness so he may not feel alone any more.

A big hug and a dirty wet kiss for you and Andy, don't wash your faces until I tell you, understand!!!

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Justin, what a beautiful post!! Thank you. Your awesome loving heart is a just match for Andy's. The two of you are the most wonderful, loving people. I pray that God continues to bless each of your and your relationship.

It is so wonderful to see you and Andy as you open your hearts to this awesome love. And, not only open them but channel God's love to each other.

I am so happy for the both of you.

Pa (Joe)

Justinnakaroblog said...

vic-thanks&ill check on sergio.

joe-thanks god is good 2me.

Anonymous said...

You two will do Sergio a lot of good. I'm glad Vic pointed you to him.

Cool blog, will keep reading...

Peace <3
Jay

Justinnakaroblog said...

thnxs Jay. :)

Mark C said...

heyy justin...

i just found this blog, and i am so glad i did!! i felt so happy for you and andy after reading this post and reading roberts blog, but at the same time i wish i had someone like you or andyyy!!!

i am 14yo, but i havent come out yet and i wish i could just go to the boy i like and tell him that... but it is so hardd!! reading your blog made me want to do that even more...

anyway, thanks for telling us this story... and btw you two look so cute!! are those your photos? i love them!!! :)

thxxx <3
mark

Justinnakaroblog said...

awww mark. thnxs. wish u the best coz is hard but is getting easier 2 tho. :) dont give up & fell free 2 send us an email any time. hugs. <33