Monday, February 27, 2012

my love life is a mess. im single again. ryan seems to run away. he told me that i was just playing mind games w him, then call me a fake in twitter, but when i asked him for his mum to do webam w my parents, or a # 4 texted him, or to call him on the phone, then all that wasnt possible. how does he expect me to go on w him? then when i told him all this in twitter he get piss at me and call me fake a creep and unfollow me. just like the others when i asked them to tell their parents to do webcam w mine. if there is nothing to hide and u have good intentions, i dont see a problem, coz my parents have told me that they have no problem in doing webcam w the parents of ANY kid i want to b friends online. i got all the msn chat logs i do w every one saved in my pc & i can post them at any time to prove wat i say. i was having so much hope w ryan, sooo much. goshh. ughhhhh :\ the most of all is that he told me he lives in orlando, fl. and i was soo happy & excited coz is close to tampa, fl. things not always r as we want them 2b i guess. :\  and now im just praying that someone else give the another chance again. goshh i swear 2 god i didnt meant 2hurt him in any way, but if u r not able 2talk w that someone, it will never b ans understanding. i so wish ppl is like me & is able just 2 try to resolve things talking, but how some times if always is a barrier bout comunication & never theyre able to talk on the phone or cam? i just have meet 1, 1 kid that have been able 2 do it & is one of my best friends online. is ridiculous w so many kids in twitter, that just 1 have been able to do cam w my parents. the rest is just talking, fakeness & thats all. :\
im hopping so much i can make meet someone i can have a relationship with, even if its online, but that is able to meet my parents requirements. is been so hard til now.
is all for now.

6 comments:

Vic said...

I feel your sadness in every breath I take Justin, you are a honest guy seeking sincere friends or even a boy friend and you get all kinds of shit thrown at you. The internet is full of disadvantages because you expect honesty and don't get it, which in part dashes any hope you may have. I subscribe to your blog because you hide nothing and don't need to, that makes life easy for anyone who is looking for a friend to link up to. Sadly, some don't have the heart or brain power to see it, they have confusing ideas which holds little substance because their lives are fucked up. I'm not young enough to sweep you up in my arms but, had I been then your body and mind would have been perfect.

I personally think the internet is a very bad place to look for a partner, it would be far better to abide your time and meet someone local to you. There are plenty of genuine guys like you, and unless you get around your neighbourhood you will miss the opportunity to fill your life with love. Andy could even join you on a town walk to spot the local talent, it would be fun and the best next thing to making new friends. Open your world in real time, meet live people who do not hide behind a computer screen, it's the only sure way you'll ever meet someone nice.

Take care buddy, it will get better I promise.

Justinnakaroblog said...

ye. guess u rit. thnxs. <33

Anonymous said...

I must agree with Vic, Justin. Clearly others online do not share your very commendable efforts to stay safe. Therefore, the way to make friends to "get out there". Believe me, I know exactly how hard it is, I struggle with it myself. But it is something you can do. So I'll tell you what another young blogger was told by his uncle (with whom he lives) when uncle saw him moping around. He told him to LEAVE and not come back until he'd met someone new. So DJ took his skateboard, and moped out of the house, and within an hour made a new friend! So it works. For sure. Give it a try!

Peace <3
Jay

Justinnakaroblog said...

thnxs Jay. im on it. :)

aart97 said...

Ahh :(

Justinnakaroblog said...

very kind of u. thnxs. was a pleasure meeting u in twitter. :)